This veggie bowl is down right delicious, nutritious, simple, and cheap!
- 1 box Lundberg garlic parmesan risotto
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk almond was used here
- 1 whole zucchini diced
- 1 whole butternut squash diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tbsp pink himilayan salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Litehouse cohita cilantro dressing
- 1 tbsp Earth balance original butter
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp pine nuts
In medium sauce pan, bring water, milk, butter, rice, risotto seasoning to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat and simmer 32 minutes.
While the risotto is simmering. Clean and dice the zucchini and squash. Combine in a bowl and season with pink himalayan salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, garlic pepper, and Italian seasoning.
Add extra virgin olive oil and stir. Warm skillet to medium heat. Pour zucchini and squash into the skillet and cook until vegetables are soft.
While those vegetables are cooking slice a whole avocado.
Remove risotto, zucchini, and squash from skillet once cooked.
Add zucchini, squash, risotto, and diced avocado to bowl. Season avocado with red pepper flakes and sprinkle with pine nuts. Drizzle with cilantro sauce and serve!