Vegan sweet potato pancakes
– 2 cups of organic flour
– 1 tbsp finely ground flaxseed
– 3 tbsp water
-1 cup original almond milk
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
-1 tbsp maple syrup
-Earth balance buttery spread container
-1-2 sweet potatoes
1.Before beginning either steam or bake your sweet potatoes.
2. In a medium bowl, add the flour, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, milk, flaxseed, water, 1/2 tsp brown sugar, 1/2 tsp maple syrup stir the mixture until all ingredients are mixed well.
3. Warm your skillet to medium heat.Take about 1/3 of the mixture and pour it into a skillet sprayed with non-stick spray. Let one side of your pancake cook until the side facing upwards begin to have bubbles in it. Once you see bubbles gently flip your pancake and cook until the other side is a golden brown.
4. Butter your pancakes with Earth balance spread.
5. Top with sweet potatoes, remainder of brown sugar, cinnamon, and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
To stay up to date on healthy tips and vegetarian recipes be sure to subscribe to the VeFit mailing list!